Mondelez International, the company that are responsible for billion-dollar brands brands like Milka, Cadbury and Oreo, have just announced that they’re looking for a professional chocolate taster to join their team.
The Qualifications for this role as a Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster pretty limited so anyone can apply for their dream job.
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new innovative products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
The position is a part time position based in Whiteknights campus in Reading.
Your responsibilities as Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Tester will be as follows.
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.
Interested in living out your childhood dreams?
Well check out the job position below here.